|30 Abbey Court
Off High Street
|01424 777 766|
|Import to your address book ...|
Saffron Gallery is a contemporary fine art gallery based in Battle since 1999, moving its main gallery to East Grinstead in 2016. Saffron still maintains a presence in Battle, at the front exhibition space of Sussex Framing Centre, and regularly rotates a collection between Battle and East Grinstead. The gallery exhibits internationally collected and award-winning artists along with a selection of regional artists, some established, some emerging. Artists include world-leading body cast sculptor Louise Giblin ARBS, Dragons Den sculptor Guy Portelli FRBS, renowned printmaker Brenda Hartill RE, “Best Female Sculptor of Russia” Svetlana K-Lie and BP portrait finalist Helen Masacz.
Saffron is enjoying a growing reputation for providing artwork of a standard not often seen outside London and the visitors' book contains comments including:
• "London-standard gallery"
• "a gallery full of surprise and imagination"
• "I'd expect to find a gallery of this quality in Chelsea or Kensington"
• "an astoundingly brilliant exhibition"
• "1st class quality paintings and bronzes"
• “Your gallery has to be my most favourite as you keep taking on stunning and very imaginative artists”
• "this gallery is going from strength to strength", and
• "exciting, stimulating work, enhanced by the information of the art gallery"
Saffron’s rolling exhibition is interspersed with a number of scheduled group and solo exhibitions throughout the year.
Please join our mailing list via our Newsletter tab on our website - we can then keep you up to date with our news about our artists, new work, exhibitions and events.